2021 Kookaburra Ghost Pro Cricket Bat
The Ghost has become a firm favourite among traditionalists and modern players alike since its introduction into the Kookaburra range. The elegant white graphics accompanied with a massive profile make for a bat popular with stylish players at all levels of the game.
- Sweet Spot; approx. 195mm to 215mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 35mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 64mm to 68mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 14mm
- Handle; oval
- Weight; 2lb 8 1/2oz to 2lb 10½oz
- ‘Players’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
Ghost Pro (2A20190)
- ‘Players’ Quality – Specially Selected Unbleached English Willow
- Free of Charge Premium Padded Bat Cover
Short Handle only
Kookaburra Cricket Bats are 100% handmade. The process where bats are hand crafted recognises that every piece of willow is different and utilises the vast experience that we have in manufacture to give every bat a unique treatment, fine tuning the shaping & pressing, to ensure that the pick-up is unparalleled & performance maximised.
In the production of their Cricket Bats, Kookaburra use willow sourced in the UK from the World’s leading growers – in combination with their definitions & experience the various qualities of willow that you can expect to receive are as follows;
- Grade 1 – the most expensive willow and arguably the best-looking blade. There may be some red wood evident on the blade and generally there will be at least 6 fairly straight grains visible on the face. There may be a small knot or speck in the edge or back of the bat, but the playing area should be clean.
2lb 8oz, 2lb 9oz, 2lb 10oz