2024 Kookaburra Kahuna 6.3 Cricket Bat
Designed for friendly and lower Club level players, the Kookaburra Kahuna 6.3 is a good quality cricket bat hand-made from Unbleached English Willow. Selected for their pick-up and performance characteristics rather than the aesthetic of the grain, this can often be one a bargain that ‘pings’ well above it’s price!
The iconic Kahuna originally conceived by Ricky Ponting and has been endorsed by England Captain Jos Buttler since 2018 to meet the performance expectations of the dynamic cricketer. The profile & weight distribution has changed little over the years & continues to satisfy the requirements of the modern cricket player.
For the UK’s number one choice of top-quality cricket bats for sale, order from 3D Sports for free delivery on orders over £100. We stock a vast range of cricket equipment across our online store, so if you have any questions about any of our products, feel free to contact us via our phone number at 0845 676 0099.
- Jos Buttler & Tom Banton
- Middle; approx. 215mm to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 35mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; rounded.
- Face Profile; curved.
- Toe Profile; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 64mm to 68mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx 11mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval
- Weight; Short Handle @ 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10oz, Long Blade @ 2lb 9oz to 2lb 11oz
- ‘Spira’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
Kahuna 6.3 (2A24137C)
- 6.3 Grade Unbleached English Willow – these bats have been selected during Kookaburra’s production process on the basis of their performance, they will be more heavily stained than 6.2 Grade.
- Short Handle only
2lb 8oz, 2lb 9oz, 2lb 10oz