• WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
• HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
• WHO WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE SHARED WITH?
• HOW CAN I ACCESS OR CORRECT MY PERSONAL DATA?
• REQUEST TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
• ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
• THIRD-PARTY COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
• CONTACTING US
• GOVERNING LAW
• UPDATES ON DATA PROTECTION POLICY
“Personal Data” means any data, whether true or not, which is (a) about an individual who can be reasonably identified (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access and would include data in our records as may be updated from time to time, or (b) defined as “personal data” or “personal information”.
“Platforms” means collectively 3D Sports Social Media and Website, and any other websites or applications which we may own or operate from time to time;
Social Media” means 3D Sports pages and accounts on third-party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube.
“3D Sports, we, us, or our” means 3D Sports Limited and includes any subsidiary entities in existence from time to time; and
“Website” means the 3dsports.co.uk website and associated services accessed at the following address https://www.3dsports.co.uk
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
During our relationship with you, we may collect Personal Data. Examples of the types of Personal Data we may collect includes your name, contact details, mailing and delivery addresses, email address, birthday, facial image, your shopping or browsing behaviours, voice recording (from customer service calls) and any other personally identifiable information that you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us. Where such information pertains to an identified individual – Personal Data may also include network and device data such as IP address and device or advertising identifiers and information we obtain using cookies or other tracking technologies. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources and platforms (including data validation services, authentication service providers, social networking sites, online marketing and segmentation providers and ad targeting companies) to supplement the information we collect directly from you.
If you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third-party by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third-party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect Personal Data from you when:
- You register an account on the Website
- You use any of our related services, such as subscribing to our newsletter or product notifications;
- You browse our products and services or otherwise interact with our Website
- You accept our cookies and other tracking technologies on your device;
- You interact with our customer service team or other representatives, for example, via our webform, emails, telephone calls, letters, or face-to-face meetings;
- You interact with us on our Social Media, such as liking our posts, commenting on our posts, private messaging us on our Social Media;
- You sign up to our affiliate marketing partner network;
- You purchase a gift card for redemption on 3dsports.co.uk
- You participate in our promotions and giveaways, initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- We consult publicly available sources of information, or receive references or referrals from marketing and business partners, Related Companies, and third parties, for example, where they referred you to us to enjoy the benefits of a joint promotion or collaboration or to redeem a voucher you purchased through them;
- Your authorised representative submits your Personal Data to us for any purpose reasonably authorised by you, for example if such representative is purchasing our product or service to be delivered to you or as a gift;
- Our third-party analytics and other service providers, business or commercial partners provide your Personal Data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their separate privacy policies; or
- You voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
HOW WILL YOUR DATA BE USED?
We may use and disclose your Personal Data for purposes necessary to provide you with our products as services, including to:
- provide, maintain, protect and improve our technology, products and services, and monitor their effectiveness;
- register and maintain your user account and to verify your identity or age;
- process your order for our products or services, process or collect your payment for the order;
- deliver or perform the products or services you purchased, including couriers calling or messaging you to obtain your delivery instructions;
- facilitate you transacting via alternative payment methods (such as PayPal);
- process your returns or refunds in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
- provide you with supporting services and functions related to your user account, such as saved items in cart, wish-list, brand or product and browser notifications;
- personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit the Website, for example by prioritising products and services appearing in your search results or feed, or in communications we send you;
- monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions, including dispute resolution;
- to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud detection and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way we provide products and services to you;
- comply with (i) internal risk controls, (ii) the terms of our access to payment processing, financial or banking services such as credit card disputes, fraud, billing errors, or (iii) any applicable law, regulation or regulator’s directive; and
- ensure our Website functions properly and to improve its performance, by carrying out activities such as debugging, statistical analyses for optimising our Website.
(collectively, the “Purposes”)
In addition, we may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, to:
- send you marketing communications in relation to our sales, products, services, promotions or the Platforms;
- send you marketing communications in relation to the sales, products, services or promotions of business partners, including promotional mail together with your order;
- deliver ads that are related to our products and services that are targeted and personalised to your interests, attributes, preferences and experiences on the website;
- enable businesses to deliver ads which are related to their products and services which may be of interest to you;
- provide you with any add-on or premium services;
- invite you to our private customer events;
- process your participation in our promotions and giveaways (including contacting you if you win, displaying your details online, publishing your name in relevant media or disclosing details of winners to relevant authorities, if required by law), initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- conduct market and customer research, analysis or tracking;
- promote our products and services on our Platforms;
- manage the administrative and business operations of 3dsports.co.uk and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- improve your customer experience across all touchpoints and training our customer experience team, such as by recording and monitoring phone calls;
- any specific purpose in relation to a particular product or service, which we may separately notify you on the product or service page; and
- as part of or in anticipation of a business sale, merger, consolidation, investment, change in control, transfer of substantial corporate assets, reorganisation, liquidation, or similar business transaction or corporate event.
(collectively, the “Additional Purposes”)
We may also use or disclose your Personal Data for secondary purposes in accordance with Applicable Laws, or with your further consent.
WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN’S PRIVACY?
We realise many children may visit our website. Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online, and we advise those under the age of 18 years not to submit a personal address or telephone information. However, as we are unable to fully verify the age of people using our site, it is ultimately the responsibility of parents or legal guardians to supervise children when online.
Finally, we may also collect information about you in an aggregated and anonymous basis – in order to conduct internal analysis of traffic patterns within our Website. This information is used by us to administer and improve our education and training products and services.
WHO WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE SHARED WITH?
In relation to our use of your Personal Data for the Purposes or Additional Purposes, we may disclose your Personal Data to:
- our employees, consultants, temporary workers or other representatives;
- payment processors, who process your payment on the Website;
- logistics providers, such as courier, fulfilment or parcel-pickup services which will deliver your order to you, and parcel return partners;
- business partners or vendors in connection with the processing of any promotion, event or service organised by us;
- our professional advisers, bankers and auditors;
- agents, contractors or service providers who provide operational services to us or who help provide our services to you, such as online cloud storage and processing, fraud detection and monitoring, marketing optimisation, information technology, telecommunications, market research, customer analysis or tracking, security or other relevant services which requires that entity’s collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data; and
- any other party whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
We do our best to minimise the disclosure of your Personal Data to the information necessary to perform the related Purpose or Additional Purpose. However, we may also disclose your Personal Data for secondary purposes if the secondary purpose is related to the Purpose or Additional Purpose and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose, otherwise in accordance with Applicable Laws, or with your further consent.
HOW CAN I ACCESS OR CORRECT MY PERSONAL DATA?
You may access or correct some Personal Data including your name, birthday, shipping and billing addresses by logging in to your user account on the Website under ‘Account’ > ‘User Preferences’ or ‘Account’ > ‘Customer Settings’ and then by clicking the button to edit or change each relevant field.
For Personal Data that cannot be corrected by you by logging in to your user account on the Website, you may request to access and correct such Personal Data by submitting a written request to us via our by emailing our privacy team here. We may need to request additional information from you to confirm your identity before providing the access or making corrections.
We will do our best to respond to Personal Data access and correction requests within 30 days. Where we are unable to meet this timeline, we will update you with the soonest possible time within we can provide the information or make the correction. Please note that certain types of Personal Data access and correction requests may be exempt under Applicable Laws, and we may charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your Personal Data access request, if permitted by Applicable Laws.
While 3d Sports makes reasonable efforts to provide our users with access to their Personal Data, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to provide such access, including but not limited to: where the information in question is legally privileged, would compromise the privacy or other legitimate rights of other persons, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, where the request is clearly excessive or unfounded, or where the information requested comprises proprietary business information.
If you have said we can, we will send you marketing messages by email or SMS, to keep you aware of what we are up to and to help you see and find our products.
HOW CAN I UNSUBSCRIBE OR DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you marketing communications, you can do this as follows:
- to withdraw consent for marketing emails – by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ or ‘Update your preferences’ link in the email; or
- by contacting our Customer Service team.
Once we receive notification that you wish to withdraw your consent for receiving marketing communications, it may take up to 14 days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Please note you may still receive marketing communications during this period.
If you withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications through a specific communication mode (e.g. SMS) we may still contact you via other communication modes you have subscribed to (e.g. email).
Note it is not possible to unsubscribe from non-promotional (transactional) communications relating to your online orders or the operation of your account.
Note: If you withdraw your consent for us to use and process your Personal Data for the Purposes or the Additional Purposes or for other purposes, we may no longer be able to provide you with the related products, services or benefits associated with our promotion.
ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
You should ensure that all Personal Data you submit to us is complete, accurate, up-to-date and correct. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested. You should keep us updated of any relevant changes to your Personal Data. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data if you have not updated us of such changes.
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure Personal Data likely to be used by us or disclosed by us to another organisation is accurate, up-to-date and correct.
We will also put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected and secured and to prevent any unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage or alteration of your Personal Data. However, we will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of Personal Data by third parties which is attributable to factors beyond our control. Further, given that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure, we cannot guarantee 100% the security of any (personal or other) information you transmit to us; and as such we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to our Platforms being linked to the Internet.
DATA RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION
When Personal Data in our possession is (i) no longer required for any reason connected to the purpose it was originally collected or (ii) retention by us is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes, we will exercise measures to ensure such Personal Data is either destroyed or anonymised. If this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
What happens if I disable Cookies? This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to complete a purchase on our site.
How do I disable Cookies? If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
Click on the “privacy” tab
Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
Choose Settings> Advanced
Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
Choose Preferences > Privacy
Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
Click on the icon “privacy”
Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
For more information on third-party advertising-related cookies and how to opt-out of them, please visit Your Online Choices.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND GOOGLE OPTIMIZE
3d Sports may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Google Optimize, Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Google Optimize and customise Google Display Network ads.
3d Sports also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show 3d Sports ads on sites across the internet. 3d Sports and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party Tracking Technologies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party Tracking Technologies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to 3dsports.co.uk, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to 3dsports.co.uk
When you log on to the 3dsports.co.uk website, 3D Sports with the help of Google Analytics may use your browsing behaviour to connect it with any other data that has previously been provided by you, in accordance with this policy.
FACEBOOK ANALYTICS AND FACEBOOK INSIGHTS
Facebook Insights is a tool which tracks user interaction on the 3D Sports Facebook page, allowing page admins to track usage and improve page performance.
Facebook Analytics is a behavioural analytics solution that helps to track, measure, better understand, and optimise products and customer experience and provides audience information and unifies analytics across devices and channels.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by us. The only exceptions to this are where:
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law;
- we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible;
- or in limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
You are entitled to request the following from us, these are called your Data Subject Rights and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk
- Right of access – to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it. (Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
- Right to rectification – to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased. Contact +44 (0845) 6760099 or email email@example.com
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling – rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling.
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the data protection regulator in the UK, are available on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk
If you feel your personal information has or is being used in a way that you believe does not comply with data protection legislation, however, we encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.
UPDATES ON DATA PROTECTION POLICY