Kookaburra Kahuna 2.1 Cricket Bat
One of the most popular bats of the last 20 years, the Kahuna 2.1 has stood the test of time. Hand-shaped using Premier English Willow, this cricket bat provides a great balance between exceptional levels of performance without having to stretch your budget. Featuring the classic Kahuna profile with a mid-blade sweet spot, chunky edges and the unmistakeable spine that runs all the way to the toe of the cricket bat, this particular grade is probably the most played-with in high level league cricket.
The iconic Kahuna originally was originally conceived by Ricky Ponting to meet the performance expectations of the dynamic cricketer, and has been endorsed by England Captain Jos Buttler since 2018. The profile & weight distribution has changed little over the years & continues to satisfy the requirements of the modern player.
3D Sports is a distinguished UK seller of cricket bats with over 50 years experience, and if you order over £100 worth of cricket equipment online, you’re entitled to free delivery to most UK locations. We also stock a vast range of cricket equipment across our online store, so if you have any questions about any of our products, feel free to contact us via our phone number at 0845 676 0099.
- Jos Buttler & Tom Banton
- Middle; approx. 215mm to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 35mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; rounded.
- Face Profile; curved.
- Toe Profile; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 64mm to 68mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx 11mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval
- Weight; Short Handle @ 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10oz, Long Blade @ 2lb 9oz to 2lb 11oz
- ‘Spira’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
Kahuna 2.1 (2A24132C/B)
- 2.1 Grade Unbleached English Willow – these cricket bats will have at least 5 grains on the face with potentially more red wood than the 1.1. The grains will not necessarily be straight & there will be some specks or butterfly marks on the grains on the face of the bat; however, they represent excellent value for money & are ideally suited to the high level Club cricketers
- Short Handle & Long Blade
Short Handle, Long Blade
2lb 8oz, 2lb 9oz, 2lb 10oz, 2lb 11oz