Improved for 2022, the BOLA Professional Machine has been updated with a new control panel and ePaper high resolution display with enhanced functionality and user options. The machine is fitted with ‘Brushless Motors’ which replace the traditional Brushed Motors which have been used for the past 30 years. The advantages of the brushless motor are better efficiency and reliability, lighter weight, better build quality and longer working life. In practice that means the machine will run longer from a battery charge, is lighter to carry around and has better control response.
- The new 2022 Professional Machine will still feature concave profile moulded urethane ball delivery wheels.
- New control panel with additional user options for speed, session ball count, session timer and selectable random increments for varied practice
- Microprocessor based digital speed control with membrane switch panel.
- Adjustable speed in increments between 15 and 95 mph.
- Spin, swing and pace bowling with 19 spin and swing settings.
- Electronic random variation facility with solid state electronic wheel braking.
- Ball joint complimented by vernier screw adjustment for precision line and length.
- Operation from 12 volt battery or with optional BOLA Power Supply from 230v mains (or 110v if specified)
If you require a quotation, or for any delivery query, please feel free to contact us: