Kookaburra has been the consistent ‘Number 1’ choice of International Players for over 40 years from Rod Marsh to Jos Buttler. Quite simply, no other brand knows more about what is required to produce a great wicket keeping product than Kookaburra.
The range is full of technical & material innovation including
- The use of Poron XRD – world renowned for its shock absorbent properties
- The Unique design of the Palm which enhances the catching cup
- The positioning of the Thumb which makes it easier for keepers of all levels to catch
- The Unique ‘K Flex’ Support patch to provide players with that extra support that ‘keepers’ need at the back of their hand to avoid injury.
- The Unique Vertex & Tri Grip Rubber Facing to enhance grip.
- The use of new ultra-flexible materials to accentuates feel
SC 4.1 (3J22109)
DNA Grade 4
Palm Premium PU
Palm Lining Cotton
Palm Padding Unique Kookaburra catching cup – Cotton
Rubber Kookaburra ’Octopus’ Grade 2
Finger Backs Premium PVC
Back Premium PVC with K Flex Support patch
Back Lining Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton
Cuff Shorti with foam padding & Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton lining
Web Strap, Law 40.2 Compliant – with reinforcement
Thumb Unique setting to enhance ‘catching cup’
Sizes SJ, J, Y & A
Adult, Youths, Junior, Small Junior