2021 Kookaburra Ghost 4.2 Cricket Bat
The Ghost with its’ clean striking looks and traditional profile is a firm favourite amongst stylish players at all levels of the game.
- Sweet Spot; approx. 195mm to 215mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 35mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 64mm to 68mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 14mm
- Handle; oval
- Weight; 2lb 8 1/2oz to 2lb 10½oz
- ‘Players’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- Premium Quality Grade 4 Unbleached English Willow
- Short Handle only
Kookaburra Cricket Bats are 100% handmade. The process where bats are hand crafted recognises that every piece of willow is different and utilises the vast experience that we have in manufacture to give every bat a unique treatment, fine tuning the shaping & pressing, to ensure that the pick-up is unparalleled & performance maximised.
In the production of their Cricket Bats, Kookaburra use willow sourced in the UK from the World’s leading growers – in combination with their definitions & experience the various qualities of willow that you can expect to receive are as follows;
- Grade 4 – usually over half of the blade may have a discoloured area but the product playability should not be affected. There are often only 4 grains and there are more butterfly stains and marks on the face of the bat.
2lb 8oz, 2lb 9oz, 2lb 10oz