The 2021 Kookaburra Beast 2.0 Cricket Bat
Return of the most feared bat in the game. Redesigned to meet the demands of the game in 2021. The Beast provides ‘game-changing’ players the opportunity to intimidate the bowler and make a real statement in their play.
A new powerful profile with exceptional ‘pick-up’ by virtue of the Kookaburra ‘Counterbalance’ handle makes sure that the Beast will pack a heavyweight punch.
- Power – built for the big hits
- Middle; approx. 215mm to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 35mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; rounded
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe profile: square taper
- Spine Height; approx 64mm to 68mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx 11mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval counter-balance
- Weight; Short Handle @ 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10½oz
- ‘Silicon’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- Grade 2 Unbleached English Willow
- Short Handle only
Kookaburra Cricket Bats are 100% handmade. The process where bats are hand crafted recognises that every piece of willow is different and utilises the vast experience that we have in manufacture to give every bat a unique treatment, fine tuning the shaping & pressing, to ensure that the pick-up is unparalleled & performance maximised.
In the production of their Cricket Bats, Kookaburra use willow sourced in the UK from the World’s leading growers – in combination with their definitions & experience the various qualities of willow that you can expect to receive are as follows;
- Grade 2 – excellent quality blade but usually more red wood may be visible than on a Grade 1. This does not affect the playability of the bat. Similar number of grains to a Grade 1 with potentially the odd blemish or butterfly in the grain on the face of the blade.
2lb 8oz, 2lb 9oz, 2lb 10oz
Got any questions? Get in touch with our team...Contact Us