The Kookaburra Cadejo 450 Cricket Bat Bat is a unique new shape, designed with a flat face, mid-blade sweet spot and huge square edges. Sculpted with grooves on the back of the bat to focus power to the huge middle at an attractive low price. Made from Premier League English Willow with an Oval Powerdrive handle and huge sweet spot.
- Endorsed by Michael Carberry
- Brand new for 2015, Kookaburra have released their inner demon with the powerful Cadejo!
- Huge edges and Super Spine with sculpted back to enhance pick-up, for heavy hitting performances
- Sweet Spot - Approx. 215mm - 235mm from the toe
- Edge Profile - Big Edge Square (36mm - 40mm)
- Face Profile - Flat 'Power Plus' Face
- Spine Height - Super Spine (64mm - 68mm)
- Scallop - Approx. 1mm - 3mm (Very Little Concaving)
- Bow - Approx. 10mm - 14mm
- Handle - Oval Powerdrive handle with Snake Grip
- Willow - Premier League Unbleached English Willow
- Weight - 2lb 10oz - 3lb
Available in Short Handle Only