The Kookaburra Cadejo 1100 is an exceptionally priced junior cricket bat, designed with a mid-blade sweet spot and sculpted grooves along the back of the bat to concentrate power into the huge sweet spot. Made from top quality English Willow, this bat is perfect for players who are playing a high standard of Junior cricket, and progressing into Senior cricket.
- Endorsed by Michael Carberry
- Brand new for 2015, Kookaburra have released their inner demon with the powerful Cadejo!
- Huge edges and Super Spine with sculpted back to enhance pick-up, for heavy hitting performances
- Sweet Spot - Low-Mid Blade
- Edge Profile - Big Edge Square
- Face Profile - Flat 'Power Plus' Face
- Spine Height - Super Spine
- Scallop - Approx. 1mm - 3mm (Very Little Concaving)
- Bow - Approx. 10mm - 14mm
- Handle - Oval Powerdrive handle with Snake Grip
- Willow - Premium Unbleached English Willow
Available in Harrow, Size 6 and Size 5