The Crazy Catch Wild Child 'Double Trouble' is designed to improve reactions and catching ability. The net has two sides, one for smaller balls like cricket/tennis balls and one for larger balls such as Football, Rugby and Netballs. The 'insane' netting system returns the ball to you randomly randomly - left, right, high or low to help develop and improve your catching skills. Great fun for both Seniors and Juniors, this is a great model for use at home, at a cricket club or at a school.
- Wild Child Size - 0.93m x 0.93m
- Has 2 sides - small ball and large ball
- Ball returns eractically testing your reactive abilities, similar to slip practice
- Ideal for practicing in groups or on your own
- Pack includes a Vision ball, timer, activity pack, throwing targets and carry bag for loads of fun and variety training options
- Loads of fun for all sports, schools, clubs and homes
- Endorsed by the South African cricket team
- Also available as a Standard model - sane side for easier catching, and insane to test reactions.