1. Start Internet Explorer
2. Click the Cog icon located at the top right of the browser window.
3. Select Internet Options from the dropdown menu.
4. Click the Privacy tab.
5. Click the Advanced button.
6. Put a check mark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling, put another check mark in the Always accept session cookies box.
7. Click OK.
8. Click OK.
9. Restart Internet Explorer.
1. Click on the Firefox menu in located at the top left of the browser window.
2. Hover over Options and select the Options link that appears within the dropdown menu.
3. Select the Privacy tab from the new popup window.
4. In the History section of the tab, change the dropdown to select Use custom setting for history.
5. Once selected, ensure Accept cookies from sites is ticked and Accept third-party cookies.
6. Click OK.
7. Restart Firefox.
1. Click on the Tools menu in Chrome, located at the top right of the browser window - symbolised as 3 horizontal lines.
2. Click on the Settings item in the menu - a new window will open.
3. At the bottom of this page, click the Show Advanced Settings link.
4. Under Privacy, click the Content Settings button.
5. Ensure Allow local data to be set is selected.
6. Save changes by clicking OK.
7. Restart Chrome.