For any question about your order or delivery please contact our Customer Service Team on 0845 676 0099* (24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week) or contact us using our contact form. We will endeavour to respond to each query within 48 hours.
* An answer phone facility is available outside of our normal working hours or during busy periods when we cannot answer your call as quickly as we would like. Please do leave a message as the facility is checked regularly and we will return your call. National rates apply.
New Year Opening Times
3D Sports are closed from Monday 24th to Wednesday 2nd January. All orders will be despatched on our return. The phone lines will be closed during this time but email address firstname.lastname@example.org will be monitored, so please email if you have any queries.
- Is it safe to order online with 3Dsports cricket shop?
- Yes - we use the latest encryption and secure server technology to ensure that your data cannot be accessed by any third parties. 3D Sports now employ a service known as 3D Secure. During your checkout, you will receive a pop-up window from Mastercard Securecode or Verified by Visa (depending on which card you use). If it is the first time you have come across this you will be asked to enter your card information as well as some other details. You are then asked to enter a password. By signing up to this you are ensuring the no-one can fraudulently use your card over the the internet - it is therefore vital that you do not share your password with anyone. Your password will be required whenever you shop online with ourselves or any other sites signed up for the service.
- What payment options do you accept?
- You can pay by any credit or debit card including Visa, Mastercard, Visa Delta and Maestro.
- What are your quoted prices?
- All prices quoted are for UK orders and are correct at the time of print. R.R.P. indicates the manufacturers recommended retail price.
- Do your prices include VAT?
- All prices include V.A.T. at the current rate applicable. Should the V.A.T. rate change during the duration of this website, prices may be adjusted accordingly. We reserve the right to alter prices without notice. Prices ruling on day of despatch shall apply.
- How do I know you have definitely received my order?
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email.
- What if I encounter a problem while submitting my order or think I have sent a duplicate order?
- Please contact our Customer Service Team (details above) with your order number and they will answer your query.
- Can I change or cancel an order after it has been submitted?
- It depends on the individual item and its delivery time. Please contact our Customer Service Team with your order number and they will do their best to accommodate your request. If the item has already been dispatched it will not be possible to change or cancel the order.
- Will I receive a receipt for my order?
- Yes, you will receive an email confirming your delivery and a separate delivery note when you receive your order.
- Out of stock items
- Although every effort is made to ensure the website is fully upto date with out of stock items, occasionally some items do slip through. In these instances we would endeavour to contact you with some alternatives. If we cannot get through to you, we will normally despatch the order without the item in question.
- What are your delivery charges?
- Your order will be dealt with as quickly as possible upon receipt. Your signature may be required by the courier.
Location Delivery Options Price Mainland UK (excludes Scottish Highlands) Free* Delivery on orders over £100 Free Standard Delivery £6.00 Next Day Delivery £10.00 Royal Mail (1st Class) on orders under £10 £3.00 Saturday Delivery £15.00 Scottish Highlands
Isle of Scilly
Isle of Man
Standard Delivery £15.00 Royal Mail (1st Class) on orders under £10 £3.00 Rest of Europe
We will investigate the cost of transporting your order to you and contact you with a quotation.
NEXT DAY DELIVERIES:
Please note that orders requiring next day delivery, or Saturday delivery must be placed by 1pm.
Orders received after this time will be processed for express delivery the following day.
- Where do you deliver in the UK?
- We deliver to anywhere in mainland UK. We also deliver to Highlands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and other outlying areas.
- Do you deliver outside of the UK?
- We are happy to process export orders with payment by Bank Transfer. Export orders outside the UK and EC countries will not be charged V.A.T. EC countries now pay full V.A.T. Delivery outside of the EC is only to certain areas, please contact us for details.
All export delivery and packaging charges will be calculated seperately, and charged at cost.
- When will I receive my order?
- Unless stated in the product description we will endeavour to supply your goods within 7 working days (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
- What if I don’t receive my order?
- Please contact our Customer Service Team with your order number on 0845 676 0099 or contact us using our contact form who will look into this for you.
- What if I’m not in when you deliver?
- Our courier will leave you a card which contains instructions on how you can arrange a redelivery.
- Xmas Deliveries 2013
- Our last day for guaranteed delivery Xmas delivery is Thursday 20th for delivery Friday 21st. Orders will still be despatched on Friday 21st (for delivery Saturday 22nd, if selected, or Monday 24th), but due to the high volume of orders the courier is despatching it cannot be guaranteed. If you have any queries please email us email@example.com or call 0845 676 0099.
- What is your returns policy?
- If you are not satisfied with your cricket equipment order, for any reason, you may return it within 7 days after the day you have received it and receive a replacement or full refund for the price of the product. Delivery charges will not be refunded. The product must be returned in a re-saleable condition in its original, undamaged packaging. (See exclusions list below.)
- How do I return an item if I have changed my mind?
- Please fill out our contact form, stating the order number, product code, reason for return and if you want a refund or a replacement. We will respond with full information about how to return your item - please note the costs incurred will be payable by the customer (unless agreed otherwise).
- When will I get my refund?
- Your refund will be credited back to the same method of payment you used when placing the order and you will receive this within 14 working days of us receiving the return.
- What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Please contact our Customer Service Team with your order number on 0845 676 0099 or contact us using our contact form as soon as you are able and they will arrange for the damaged item to be collected and will issue you a replacement product, which will be delivered free of charge.
- What are my statutory rights if something goes wrong?
- Visit the Department of Trade and Industry’s website at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk for a full list of your statutory rights.
- Are there any items that I can’t return?
- There are certain items we cannot accept back that are in the exclusions list. If they have been opened for hygiene reasons if the seal has been broken
- What do I do if my item stops working during its warranty?
- For warranty returns within the warranty period specified please contact the following department who will only be to happy to help you. Contact us using our contact form or telephone 0845 676 0099.
- Is my personal information secure?
- Yes - we comply fully with the Data Protection Act and do not sell or hire any data to third parties in any shape or form. For more information please see our Privacy & Security information.
- Do I have to sign in with my account name and password to browse or purchase on the site?
- You can easily go on the site and browse or purchase without registering with 3dsports.co.uk. Simply go onto 3dsports.co.uk and use the navigation bar on the left hand side to browse through the sections.
- How can I remove my credit card information from my account?
- We do not keep any credit card information. We do this to protect you. We use encrypted serves for the transaction process but do not keep your details for your security.
- What if I forgot my account number and password?
- We have a facility on the site that enables the automatic emailing of details to you. We do not give security information over the phone.
- Are account facilities available?
- Monthly account facilities are available by prior arrangement only for the convenience of Educational Establishments and Local Authorities. Accounts will only be opened following a formal application and an account number issued in writing. No other credit facilities are available.